Statement & Billing Error F.A.Q.'s

If you think your statement is wrong, or if you need more information about a transfer on a statement, contact IFCU as soon as possible. We must hear from you within 60 days after we have sent you the first statement on which the error appeared. You can contact us by doing one of the following:

1. Call:
(765) 771-8000 or 1-888-564-4328 (Toll Free)
2. Fax:
(765) 447-3299
3. Write to:
Industrial Federal Credit Union
1115 Sagamore Parkway South
Lafayette, IN 47905

You will need to:
Tell us your name and account number.
Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about.    
Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.

If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.

We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days after we hear from you, and we will correct any error on our part promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or questions. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in error. This will ensure your having the use of the money during the time it takes to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint in writing, and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account.

If we decide there was no error, we will send you a written explanation within three business days after finishing our investigation. If requested, we will provide copies of the documents used in our investigation.

<< Back to Top
<< Back to F.A.Q. Page