Home Improvement Loan
Turn your Current Home into your Dream Home
No Closing Costs
Renovations can increase your home’s value. If your home is in need of a little TLC, then a Home Improvement Loan could be what you need.
With an IFCU Home Improvement Loan, your interest rate is typically lower than a credit card or home improvement store card. Plus, you’ll have set monthly payments and can pay off your loan faster – all while increasing your home’s value.
This loan could cover expenses like:
- New appliances
- New carpeting or flooring
- Larger projects such as a new kitchen, bathroom, deck, pool, or gazebo
- All materials, labor, and other expenses related to your home improvement project
Get started on your next project today.
• Rate as low as 4.50% APR*
• No Closing Costs
• $10,000 up to $15,000
• No Appraisal Fee
• No Filing Fee
• Offer Ends October 31, 2019
to get started today. Or visit one of our 10 branch locations.
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on a borrower with a credit score of 650 or higher, a combined loan to value ratio of 80% or less and a term of up to 10 years. This is a payment of $18.64 monthly for every thousand dollars of funds borrowed. This loan applies to owner occupied single-family primary residence. All loans are subject to approval and individual rates may vary based on your credit score, terms, and underwriting conditions. Your actual rate may be higher. Certain restrictions and conditions may apply. We may offer other terms and conditions connected with this offer. There may be other costs associated with some loans. Proof of home improvements may be required.