As part of our COVID-19 readiness plan, for our precautionary measures we amped up our sanitation procedures and frequency of cleanings, as well as ensuring staff had necessary protective gear and sanitation supplies at their disposal. However, with this recent news we have also taken additional steps to reduce further exposure by thoroughly cleaning the entire branch. We are also working with local and public health authorities and will continue to follow their protocols as well as guidelines suggested by the CDC.
Rest assured we have plans in place to minimize business interruption as our goal is to provide you with the service you know and expect. We strongly encourage you to use the many electronic services we offer. Please visit www.ifcu.com for the latest information on drive-thru hours and locations.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 call your healthcare provider immediately and separate yourself from others.
Industrial Federal Credit Union is committed to serving you. Continue to check your emails from us and/or visit our Facebook page for additional updates.
Kevin Umlauf - President / CEO
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we have adjusted our day-to-day operations during this COVID-19 pandemic.
In order for Industrial Federal Credit Union to comply with Governor Holcomb’s statewide face covering mandate that went into effect July 27, 2020, we are requiring face coverings inside our lobbies at all locations.
FOR TELLER SERVICES: THE LOBBIES ARE NOW OPEN NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS
Monday through Friday, as well as Saturday.
For a complete list of our current hours and locations, please visit our IFCU Branch Hours & Locations.
The inside and outside areas of each branch will have measured markers every 6 feet. To conform to social distancing policies, there will be a limit of how many members will be allowed in the branch at one time. With the uniqueness of each branch, the amount of people at one time is based upon size and staff. IFCU is also asking that there be one person per transaction if at all possible.
APPOINTMENTS HOURS and DRIVE-THRU
To avoid the congregation of people in our lobby areas, we will continue to require appointments for membership related items. Appointments should be scheduled for new loans, account openings and changes, and all other inquiries not transactionally related.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT at one of our branches, please call 765-771-8000 or 888-564-4328.
Our drive-thrus will continue to remain open during our normal operating business hours.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Here's what to expect during your visit:
- For the safety of our employees and you, Membership offices and teller windows will utilize plexiglass shields to minimize direct contact.
- IFCU employees are required to wear masks when members are present, and discontinue hand shaking.
- Members in the lobby are encouraged to wear a mask and not visit a branch if they're experiencing COVID symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID.
- We are asking members to try and limit walk-in service to one person per transaction if at all possible.
- To comply with the CDC’s social distancing recommendations, a limited number of members will be allowed inside our branches at one time and members should stand six feet away from staff and other members as marked on the floor.
- Follow the enter and exit signage on the lobby doors to keep a one-way flow of member traffic.
- Lobby furniture has been removed until further notice.
Mobile & Online Account Access
IFCU has extensive plans in place, should they be needed, to prevent service disruptions. For members concerned about public interactions, or who may be ill, we remind you that IFCU has a 24/7 access to your banking needs.
We encourage all members who are not enrolled in the following services to enroll now:
We also encourage you to use our ATM finder to locate an IFCU ATM or surcharge free ATM near you.
Please use the links above to learn more about each of these services and enroll online. If you need assistance with any of these services or have questions, please call 1-888-564-4328.
We also encourage you to call us at 1-888-564-4328 to take advantage of our loans by phone, or apply for a loan online.
IFCU is well prepared to service all of your financial needs now, and in the future, and we thank you for being an IFCU member.