Love the place you call home.
With IFCU's wide variety of mortgage options and personalized local service, you'll feel right at home as we walk you step by step from pre-approval....to final closing.
Get in contact with us!
Call: (765) 771-8000 Option 1
Fax: (765) 771-8050
Visit: Our Mortgage Department is located in our Lafayette Branch at 1115 Sagamore Parkway, Lafayette IN 47905
Mortgage Department Hours
|Monday- Friday||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM - 12:00PM|
The majority of IFCU loans originated are approved and serviced locally.
Loan Options Available:
Are you looking to refinance or purchase a home? Take advantage of IFCU’s full-service Mortgage Center. Currently, we feature conventional fixed with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years
Home Equity Loan & Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
The most valuable financial asset you probably have is the equity in your home. As the market value of your home increases, so does your equity. That's important because your home's equity can be used as collateral for a low-cost IFCU equity loan to pay for the important things in life such as: paying for college, purchasing a car, or making home repairs, etc.
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan advantages:
- Low fixed-rate loan
- Repayment periods up to 10 years
- No annual fees
- No prepayment penalties
Interest may be tax deductible. Ask your tax adviser for details.
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) advantages:
- Low-variable rate loan
- Apply only once, then access your credit line again for up to 5 years
- Repayment period up to 15 years
- No hidden maintenance costs
- Interest may be tax deductible. Ask your tax adviser for details
- No annual fees
- No prepayment penalty
|Rates as Low as:|
|First Mortgage Loans||Call (765) 771-8061 for current rates.|
|Fixed Rate/Fixed Payment Home Equity Loans & 2nd Mortgages||Call (765) 771-8061 for current rates.|
|Variable Rate Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)||Call (765) 771-8061 for current rates.|
Making Home Affordable Program
Ask your lender about other options to help make your mortgage payment more affordable or avoid foreclosure. IFCU is here to help you and provide the help you need.
In support of the administration's Making Home Affordable Program, Freddie Mac offers several options to help you with your mortgage and avoid foreclosure:
- Home Affordable Refinance- this option can help you refinance into a lower or more stable rate
- Home Affordable Modification- this option can help you get a mortgage payment that you can afford if you’re currently behind or believe you may fall behind
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives- this option helps transition you to a more affordable housing option and avoid foreclosure if it’s not realistic to keep your home