Best 9 Apps for New Year's Resolutions
Now you can keep your New Year resolutions in check with these amazing apps-
Keeping your New Year resolutions intact throughout the year is not as easy as it sounds!
Millions of people make multiple New Year resolutions in the month of January and as the year progresses, those resolutions are broken.
But that’s not the case anymore because we have handpicked the most effective mobile apps for both Android as well as iOS devices that will help people in living by their New Year resolutions.
Best Android & iOS Apps You Must Use This New Year
Below are the mobile apps that a team of experts from MobileAppDaily think could kickstart your New Year with great habits and will turn 2021 as one of your most successful years:
1. QuitNow! - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
Quitting smoking is one of the most common New Year resolutions that people tend to make at the beginning of every year. So, if you are someone who wants to quit smoking but is facing difficulties, QuitNow is the app that you need to get installed on your smartphone.
Notable Features of the QuitNow app are as follows:
- A community of ex-smokers to chat with
- It offers a list of various health indicators
- Multiple achievements for daily motivation
2. Headspace - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
Also featured in: Top Meditation Apps
Mental health has now become a common issue in today’s society. In other words, we can also say that people nowadays are stressed more than ever. That’s why you need an app like Headspace to help you focus on meditation activities. The app will help you focus, and stay calm by practicing exercises related to mindfulness.
Notable Features of the Headspace app are as follows:
- More than 40 themed courses on meditation for various topics
- Guided exercises to prepare your body for healthy sleep
- Users can use sounds related to falling asleep and waking up
3. Skyscanner - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
The Skyscanner app is here to assist you in making your travel dreams come true. With more than 90 million users, the app has built a strong image in the market when it comes to finding the best flight booking prices along with huge discounts on hotels and other accommodation. The best part is that there are no hidden charges whatsoever!
Notable Features of the Skyscanner app are as follows:
- Effective car rental service
- No requirements for booking fees
- Users can find the cheapest flights on the basis of dates
4. Wunderlist - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
Wunderlist is a well-known application that has helped hundreds of thousands of people from across the globe in capturing their ideas and places to experience. From sharing your grocery list with a family member to planning your first vacation, Wunderlist makes every task easy to manage without additional efforts.
Notable Features of the Wunderlist app are as follows:
- You can create multiple lists and access them from various devices
- Users can start conversations about their to-do lists
- Option to attach photos, PDFs, and presentations
5. MyFitnessPal - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
Also featured in Top Fitness Apps
Another common New Year resolution that people come up with every year is to lose a significant amount of weight or to get a toned healthy body in general. As per the application, its users have lost over 200 million pounds with more than 80 percent of users who started losing weight in the first week.
Notable Features of the MyFitnessPal app are as follows:
- Barcode Scanner allows you to simply scan barcodes to log into different foods
- With Recipe Importer, you can easily import nutritional information from recipes
- With the Restaurant Logging feature, users can quickly log into the menu items
6. Nike Training Club - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
Also featured in: Top Fitness Apps
The Nike Training Club application can be your Ultimate Personal Trainer that will take your workout to the next level. Users can get fit with the free workout routines provided by the app that features world-class Nike Master Trainers. These professionals will guide you through every exercise and yoga session.
Notable Features of the Nike Training Club app are as follows:
- Enter and record other activities and exercises you do
- Users get daily picks specifically as per their routine
- It offers a set of recommended workouts from professionals
7. Glassdoor - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
Also featured in: Best Job Search Apps
If you want to skyrocket your career in 2021 then Glassdoor is an app that can help you achieve this resolution. The app is referred to as the career builder on the go for both freshers and experienced professionals. From the latest job listing to candid company reviews, you will find everything on this app regarding the organization.
Notable Features of the Glassdoor app are as follows:
- Get instant push notifications for suitable jobs
- Swipe on a job listing to email it over or view the profile
- Read opinions of current and former employees about companies
8. Match Dating - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
Also featured in: Best Dating Apps
There are many people who are looking forward to finding their true love this year. It doesn't matter if you are looking to meet new people, flirt with local singles or find a long-term relationship, the Match Dating app has room for you. The interesting part is that the Match Dating app existed before Tinder did.
Notable Features of the Match Dating app are as follows:
- Option for smart filter settings for high privacy
- Users can exchange messages with voice commands
- You get custom searches for potential dates
9. Way of Life! - Best App for New Year's Resolutions
There's no denying the fact that changing habits is hard work, especially old habits. So we found the perfect app to help you in adopting new habits and discarding the old ones. Way of Life is an amazing application with a highly intuitive habit tracker that regularly motivates users to build a healthier version of themselves.
Notable Features of the Way of Life app are as follows:
- It provides powerful reminders with custom messages
- Option to add a passcode lock that supports Face ID
- It comes with an interactive scoreboard for regular feedback
We hope the above-mentioned apps will come in handy for keeping your New Year resolutions throughout the entire year of 2021. In case you still have some questions regarding the functionalities offered by these New Year apps, then you can always go ahead and take a look at their detailed app reviews to clear out your queries.