Becoming a member is easy!
- A deposit of $5 into a savings account and a one-time $5 membership fee is required to become an IFCU member, giving you access to all the benefits of membership!
- Apply at any of our 10 branch locations. Call 888-564-4328 to make an appointment. Check out our member center locations here: Member center locations
- In-branch applications you will need the following documents on hand:
- Government issued ID: State ID or Driver's License, Passport or Military ID
- Proof of address: If your current address is not correct on ID card, please provide utility bill or pay stub with the correct address.
- Social Security card or letter from Social Security administration.
- You can also apply for membership online by clicking the "Apply for Memebership" link below.
As a not-for-profit financial institution, we invest directly in our members and return our profits in the form of lower rates, higher returns and fewer fees. In addition, we provide you access to free financial education and money-saving offers exclusive to our members.
Why choose IFCU
The minute you walk into one of our branch offices or speak to an employee on the phone, you immediately know — IFCU is different. We don’t operate the way banks do; we think things can be done better. Guided by our core values, we exist as a not-for-profit cooperative to serve and surpass by providing value and financial freedom to all of our members. Come experience the IFCU difference. Thank you for considering Industrial Federal Credit Union and we look forward to hearing from you soon.