- 1855 State Road 28 WestFrankfort, IN 46041Get Directions
Mailing Address1855 State Road 28 WestFrankfort, IN 46041Phone(765) 771-8000Toll Free(888) 564-4328Fax(765) 659-3222
Lobby HoursMonday - Friday8am - 6pmSaturday9am - 12pm
Drive Through HoursMonday - Friday8am - 6pmSaturday9am - 12pm
Welcome to the IFCU Difference
The minute you walk into our Frankfort, Indiana branch or speak to an employee on the phone, you immediately know — IFCU is different. We are known for having the following:
- The best credit cards with low fixed-rate and variable rate APRs including rewards and cash back options.
- The best auto loan rates with flexible terms to fit any budget.
- The best rates on Recreational Loans, Personal Loans, Mortgage Loans and Home Equity Loans.
We don’t operate the way banks do; we think things can be done better. We take pride in saving our members the most money on their loans, returning the most money on their deposits and providing value and financial freedom to every one of our members.
Making Your Financial Life Easier
- make remote deposits
- receive mobile text alerts
- make loan payments
- transfer funds between accounts
- put a lock on your debit card
- pay bills
- update your address and phone number
- view transaction history
- apply for a loan inside of our Online and Mobile Banking
- and so much more!
You're always in control of your finances.
Membership. Where Every Story Matters.
Become a member today. Whether you’re someone who wants to save, spend, borrow or learn, Industrial Federal Credit Union wants to be part of your life’s journey! Our Credit Union is a diverse group of 30,000+ members and we want you to be one of them! When you’re a member, you’re part of a vibrant community who receives access to convenient services, exclusive discounts, and exceptional products. As a member, our earnings are paid back to you in the form of low rates, dividends, and community perks. It pays to be a member. Becoming a member is easy.
Brothers John, William and Nicholas Pence, previously of Warren County, Ohio, settled on the land on which Frankfort now stands in 1829, having entered it from the government in 1827 and 1828. In 1830, the brothers donated 60 acres (240,000 m2) of the land to the county commissioners, a donation which led to the establishment of the county seat at that site rather than in Jefferson, a community which had also been vying for the honor. The new town was named Frankfort at the brothers' request and honors their German great-grandparents' home of Frankfurt am Main.