Ease your mind with IFCU
There is nothing we enjoy more than making our customers feel safe and protected. At IFCU, we provide a variety of services that help do just that.
Various insurance and asset protection products are available to complement the loans and other services IFCU offers. These products are provided to members through other independent companies for the benefit of IFCU members.
Read below to learn more about how we keep you and your money safe and protected.
- GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection)
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP) Warranty Program
- Overdraft Privilege
- Payment Protection: Credit Life & Disability Insurance
- Security Center
- Verify Insurance
Products / Services Offered By Third Parties / Affiliates: Any financial, investment, warranty, credit insurance or other products or services ("products") which are provided by third parties or any affiliates are not products of the Credit Union. If the purchase of same is facilitated by or through Credit Union financing; such is merely a convenience to the borrower(s) and in no way creates any contractual or other relationship between the borrower(s) and the Credit Union with regard to any such products. Any rights, obligations or claims with regard to such products shall be solely and exclusively by and between the party providing such products as may be set forth in any applicable contracts, agreements or otherwise, and the Credit Union shall have no obligations, responsibilities, duties, or liabilities whatsoever regarding same.
Payment Protection is Credit Life and Disability Insurance and is underwritten by Investors Heritage Life Insurance Company* in the state of Kentucky. Exclusions, limitations and terms of availability apply to this coverage. For cost and complete details, contact your loan officer.
Protect yourself and your family
IFCU provides term life insurance and disability insurance for loans. These optional insurance options are available at a reasonable cost so that you can have peace of mind.
We don’t always like to think about it, but disability and death are always potential events in our lives and payment protection helps provide members with financial protection and stability.
Insurance options available:
- Credit Life Insurance: In the event of death, the loan will be paid in full. Joint or single Credit Life Insurance is also available.
- Credit Disability Insurance: If you are off work due to medical reasons for more than 14 days, this will pay your payments until you return back to work.
- It’s convenient with the cost of coverage included in the monthly loan payment
- Helps pay insured monthly benefits at a time when income may be reduced and expenses higher
- Pays benefits even when other insurance is in force
- Helps reduce financial risk
- Provide peace of mind for members and their families