What would a major repair expense do to your budget?
How many times have you heard stories about cars breaking down right after the warranty expires? Our guess is, too many, which is why we offer Mercury Mechanical Protection.
Protect Your Vehicle Well Beyond the Manufacture's Warranty
Mechanical car trouble is often expensive and time-consuming, but Mercury Insurance is here to help with mechanical breakdown protection. While most auto insurance policies typically only cover accident-related issues, Mechanical Protection serves as an extended warranty that takes care of certain repair costs when your ride breaks down.
Having this coverage extends the life of your vehicle and protects your budget.
Coverage Benefits During the Manufacture's Warranty and Beyond!
Mercury can help extend the life of your vehicle with a Mechanical Protection plan. These are available for new and pre-owned vehicles and can often cost hundreds less than other “extended warranties.”
The best part about choosing a Mercury Mechanical Protection plan is you’ll also receive a variety of additional benefits at no extra charge, including:
- Repairs can be done at any licensed U.S. or Canadian repair facility.
- No limit on the number of claims up to maximum liability
- Mercury pays the repairer directly by credit card. Out of pocket expenses is limited to your deductible (if any)
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Rental Vehicle Assistance
- Key Fob Replacement
- Tire Protection
- Trip Interruption
- Total Loss Refund
- and much more!
Learn more about protecting your vehicle.
- Learn more about Mercury Mechanical Protection (PDF)