Because your loan agreement requires you to maintain comprehensive and collision coverage on your vehicle for the life of your loan, we ask that you provide us evidence that you have established acceptable insurance coverage. Verifying your insurance coverage allows IFCU to provide you with better protection from auto accidents.
Verify Insurance Online
What is Acceptable Insurance?
Insurance Declaration is needed showing the following:
- Comprehensive AND collision coverage
- Deductibles for comprehensive and collision coverage (not exceeding $1,000)
- Industrial Federal Credit Union listed as loss payee/lien holder
- Correct collateral description (including year, make, model, and complete VIN)
- Borrower/Insured name
- Policy number
- Coverage effective/renewal date