Earn up to $5,000 towards your education with IFCU's Financial Education Scholarship
Get rewarded for learning about important topics like budgeting, credit cards, and more. IFCU is awarding $10,000 in scholarships! Complete the Banzai curriculum through your classroom teacher or the Banzai Teen program with a post-test score of 85% or higher and submit the application to be selected to earn a scholarship up to $5,000! Scholarships amounts will be awarded based on length of membership. $500 per year of membership. Funds to be used for your 2- or 4-year US college education.
Scholarship Entry Period:
February 1, 2023 - April 30, 2023
To be eligible to apply, the applicant must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Complete the Banzai financial education modules (through their classroom/teacher or the online Banzai Teen program) between 2/1/23 and 4/30/23
- Complete the Post-Test with a score of 85% or higher
- Applicant must be a primary member of Industrial Federal Credit Union. If not, join by application deadline.
- Applicant must be accepted to an accredited undergraduate program at a college, trade school, or university (minimum 12-credit semester of full-time equivalent).
- Studies must begin in the fall semester of 2023
- Graduating high school seniors with a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Immediate family members of Industrial Federal Credit Union employees and Board members are not eligible.
Application submissions are currently closed.
All Applications must be submitted online by April 30, 2023.
Announcing the Winners: The scholarship winners will be contacted directly by phone and/or email.
Scholarships will be publicly announced and presented at IFCU’s Annual Meeting June 20, 2023.
* One submission per person. By submitting an entry to the Industrial Federal Credit Union Banzai Financial Education Scholarship, you are certifying that you are a senior in high school and give permission for your name to be published as a winner of the contest. Winners will be notified by phone, mail, and/or email before June 20, 2023. If you are selected as a winner, please remain in contact with Industrial Federal Credit Union to claim your scholarship upon acceptance and enrollment to a US college. Proof of enrollment will be required to claim your scholarship and must be claimed during the 2023 fall semester.
* Open and offered to legal residents of the United States (US) and currently enrolled as a high school senior student (Grade 12) as of February 1, 2023 in an accredited high school or alternative schooling program that will award the equivalent of a high school diploma as designated by their state, and must be enrolled in a two- or four-year US college before December 31, 2023. The scholarship entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EST) on February 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on April 30, 2023. Odds of winning are dependent on number of submissions. A panel of judges will review entries and determine a winner. Employees, board members and immediate family of Industrial Federal Credit Union, or Banzai are not eligible for this scholarship.