Auto Refinance for a Reason Promotion
IFCU is all about making a difference in our communities, and our member's financial futures. So, join us in our Refi for a Reason cause. Together we can make a difference!
We make getting an auto loan easy!
Whether you're buying new or used or refinancing from another lender, we can help simplify the loan process. Take advantage of our low rates, quick approvals and personal service.
The best auto loan for you
Competitively Low Auto Loan Rates
New and Used Auto
- Take advantage of low auto loan rates
- Refinance your current auto loan
- Fast, free online auto loan application
- Flexible terms up to 72 months to help keep your payments low
- Get pre-approved so you can flex those negotiating muscles to get the best possible price.
- Relationships matter. Know you’re getting the best deal possible by working with your local partner.
- No pre-payment penalty for paying off the loan early
- Compute day-by-day interest rates
- No application fees
- Local loan decisions.
- Talk to your loan officer
- Pre-approvals available
- Walk out with your loan or funds
If you're purchasing a new car you might want to consider GAP Coverage.
You'll enjoy "Peace of Mind" because even the most reliable vehicle can develop a mechanical problem.
Payment Protection includes coverage options for life, unemployment, and disability payment coverage.
Making sure your vehicle and family are protected with the correct coverage is crital.
Calculate your Auto Loan Payment
Auto Loan Rates
|Rates as Low as:|
|New Auto up to 36 months||2.74% APR*|
|New Auto 37-72 months||2.99% APR*|
|Used Auto up to 36 month||2.74% APR*|
|Used Auto 37-72 months||2.99% APR*|
Solid Advice you can trust
When you’re shopping for a car loan, remember that what it costs you to borrow depends on three things:
• The finance charge, expressed as an annual percentage rate (APR)
• The term, or length of time the loan lasts
• The principal, or amount you borrow
Do I need to get pre-approved before going to the dealership?
It’s not required, but suggested so that you’ll have extra bargaining power at the dealership. Knowing how much you’re approved for ahead of time also helps you stick within your budget.
What Else Can I Get With My Auto Loan?
What If I Want To Lower My Monthly Auto Loan Payment?
Consider refinancing your existing non-IFCU auto loan with us to save on your monthly auto loan payment.
Can I Get IFCU Financing Through The Dealership?
IFCU financing is available at most Central Indiana dealerships. When you purchase new or used autos at participating dealerships, you can finance through IFCU and complete the loan at the dealership.
Do you finance Auto Loans outside of Indiana?
Yes, as long as you are an IFCU member or qualify for membership, we will be happy to help you purchase an automobile located in a state outside of Indiana.
Free Financial Calculators
Access our complete library of both loan and deposit calculators.