Platinum Visa Cash Back Reward Card
Visa Platinum 3-2-1 Rewards
- 11.25% APR* - No annual fee
- Earn 3x points on Amazon purchases*
- Earn 2x points on all gas purchases all year
- Earn 1 point on all other purchases
Reward yourself with everyday spending with the IFCU Platinum credit card.
Add your IFCU Platinum credit card to your digital wallet for fast, easy and secure online checkout. Or use the convenience of tap to pay!
IFCU Credit Card Quick Links
Platinum Visa - Cash Back Rewards Card
Rewards to use the way you want. Use your rewards points for a variety of great offers including travel, merchandise, and even cash!
- Variable-rate card
- Rate is currently 11.25% APR*
- No annual fee
- Minimum credit limit of $5,000
- Contactless Tap to Pay
- EMV Chip
- 3X points on Amazon purchases through Sept. 30, 2022 (on first $2,500 in purchases, then 1 point thereafter)
- 2X points on gas all year
- 1X point for all other purchases
- Choose Cash Back or use rewards points for travel, merchandise, gift cards, and much more.
- Use the IFCU credit card mobile app for complete card controls and transactions
- Up to $400,000 of free travel accident & baggage delay insurance
No other card matches the benefits of IFCU’s Platinum Rewards credit card:
| IFCU's Platinum|
Rewards Credit Card
| American Express|
Blue Cash Everyday®
|Discover it® Card||Chase Freedom®|
| 3x bonus points on|
| 2x bonus points on|
| Standard points|
on every purchase
| No maximum for|
bonus earnings on gas
| No activation required|
for bonus categories
|Reedem points for cash back or rewards options|
|Low Variable APR||Currently 11.25%||Starting at 16.24%||Starting at 13.49%||Starting at 16.49%|
Download the IFCU Credit Card App
Your mobile solution to easily access your credit card on the go.
to get started today. Or visit one of our 10 branch locations.
Check out our credit card options.
*The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is the Credit Union’s current rate as of September 23, 2022. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate and is adjusted monthly. It is determined by adding 5% to the highest U.S. prime rate published in The Wall Street Journal “Money Rates” table on the 15th business day of the month. The rate is effective on the first day of the billing cycle. Qualification is based on an assessment of individual creditworthiness and our underwriting standards. IFCU does not determine how merchants are classified, but they are generally classified based upon the merchant’s primary line of business. The triple points category is good for the first $5,000 spent and then one point thereafter. We reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for this offer. All Credit Union loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Call us at 765-771-8000 option 1 to talk to a consumer loan specialist for current rates, terms and conditions.