If you are looking for a basic savings account service, the regular share account is a great place to start. This tiered-rate account rewards you with the more your save, the more you earn. Add money to your account at your own pace with the comfort of knowing it’ll be there and easily accessible when you need it.
Regular Share Savings Account Details:
- One time $5 membership fee
- Safe and unlimited access to your funds
- Tiered-rate account
- Access to protection, privileges and insurance services
Funds Manager Savings Account
Put your dollars to work with a Funds Manager Savings account. Earn a great rate to maximize your return, while still maintaining flexibility. This is a great savings account to consider if you plan on maintaining a higher balance and want to earn a better rate, access to your money without being penalized, and have your funds be federally insured.
Special Savings Account
We want to help you achieve your goals. This is an additional savings account that can be opened so that you can save for a special purpose (ie. wedding, baby, etc.). This account has competitive dividend rates, just like our Regular Savings account.
The IFCU Christmas Club account is a simple way to set aside some cash each payday so that you’ll be ready when the holiday season comes around. Once the holidays arrive, IFCU will transfer your Christmas Club Savings into your savings and checking account or mail you a check upon request.
Christmas Club Account Details:
- No minimum deposit
- You can make deposits anytime throughout the year
- Earn competitive dividends that are calculated and paid quarterly
Health Savings Account (HSA)
What Is A Health Savings Account?
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-free account that allows you to conveniently save and pay for your qualified health care expenses. Once you are enrolled in a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), you're ready to talk with an IFCU Member Services Representative about establishing an HSA. Working together, these programs allow your money to work for you in two ways: You are able to accumulate savings to pay for current or future medical expenses, or you can use it to save money.
Why might an HSA be good for you?
A High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) combined with the appropriate HSA allows your money to work for you. This combination allows you to accumulate savings to pay medical expenses.
- Savings grow as investment earnings
- You own the account even if life circumstances change
- Funds are not forfeited if you don't use them
- The funds you contribute stay local
- Your HSA may provide tax deferred growth and, if used for appropriate medical expense, may never be taxed
You can trust IFCU and your HSA professional to help you choose the plan that is right for your needs and your budget. You can open an HSA at any IFCU Branch independently, or set up an account with your employer as well. Talk with one of our Member Services Representatives for additional information about starting your HSA.
A certificate account is a great way to grow your money with minimum risk. This is a long-term savings account, where an IFCU fixed rate certificate can help you reach your financial goals. You can count on competitive rates and peace of mind knowing that your money is in safe hands.
Share Certificate Account Details:
- Open an account for as little as $500
- Choose from a variety of terms (6-60 months)
- Have dividends transferred to your IFCU checking or savings account or allow the dividends to accumulate
IFCU redeems savings bonds for members only.