IFCU's Mobile Banking
Wherever you go, take IFCU with you!
Our new mobile app provides around-the-clock access to your accounts.
- Remotely Deposit Checks
- View Your Credit Score
- Mobile Text Alerts
- Make Loan Payments
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Locate a Branch or ATM
- Access Transaction Details and much more!
Download the Mobile Apps in either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store now!
Banking on the go has never been easier.
Benefits of Mobile Banking with IFCU.
- Connected Accounts. With IFCU's new Online Banking platform, you can view and manage all of your IFCU accounts in one place!
- Single Sign-on. No multiple passwords. With IFCU's new Online and Mobile Banking platform, you'll use one username and password to login - even to Online Bill Pay!
- Remote Deposit Capture. You are now able to use your mobile phone to deposit checks into your account!
- View your Credit Score. Access your credit score, full credit report, credit monitoring, financial tips, and education. You can do this ANYTIME and ANYWHERE and for FREE inside Online and Mobile Banking.
- Mobile Text Alerts: You are always in control of your account. Do you want to know when your checking account drops below a certain amount? Or do you need a reminder to make a loan payment? No problem. You can set up your balance alerts and loan payment reminders.
- Integrated Online Bill Pay. Online Bill Pay is now accessed within Online and Mobile Banking.
- Online Account Changes. You now have the ability to change your email, mailing address and set up auto transfers online!
- View and Pay your Mortgage Loan. You now have the ability to view and make payments to your mortgage loan inside the new Online and Mobile Banking platform.
- Personalized Account Names. Personalize your digital banking experience by adding account nicknames to help differentiate between your accounts, making it easier to manage your money.
- Biometric Login. Using your mobile device, you’ll be able to log in to Mobile Banking using biometric login credentials such as your fingerprint or facial recognition. Safe and secure.
- Income vs. Expenses. Easily view Income vs. Expenses inside Online Banking, making it easier than ever to manage your money.
Mobile Banking is a free*, secure service that allows you to check account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, deposit checks and pay bills from your mobile device! Members must first enroll in Online Banking before logging into the mobile app.
View the following video for a short tutorial on the functions offered within Mobile Banking.
For more information or help setting up Mobile Banking contact IFCU today at (888) 564-4328 and we will be happy to assist you.
* You will be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges
Snap. Deposit. Go.
If you’ve got a smart device (i.e. iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, or Android Tablet), you can turn your own space into an IFCU help desk! No more rushing to the Credit Union, no more waiting in line, no more waiting for your money. If you’ve got an active IFCU account, you can begin using Remote Deposit Capture as soon as you need it. Learn how to use Remote Deposit below:
View the following video for a short tutorial on how to use Remote Deposit within Mobile Banking.
Deposit a check anytime, anywhere.
- Mobile Check Deposit lets you deposit a check simply by taking a photo of it with your smartphone or tablet.
- Use your IFCU Mobile Banking app and select Remote Deposit from the menu. See detailed instructions in the video above.
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking to take advantage of this convenient feature.
- Click here to see how to enroll in Online Banking.
You can now view / print transaction history in the old Perfect Teller System. Please note, that Perfect Teller will be read only, and balances and transactions will be reflected as of 2/26. Transfers also will not be available inside of Perfect Teller. Please login using your old Perfect Teller username and password. Below is the link to Perfect Teller:
How do I access the new Online Banking or Mobile App?
Login for Online Banking is on the top of our website. The new IFCU Mobile app is available for download from App Store and Google Play. Follow the prompts to install the app.
How do I log in to Online or Mobile Banking?
You will first have to enroll in Online Banking. Follow the steps through the enrollment process. After this is compete, you will just enter your username and password to log in.
Note: You will need to enroll in Online Banking before you can log into IFCU's Mobile Banking app.
Can I log into Mobile Banking using TouchID or FaceID?
Yes! If your Apple or Android device is compatible with Touch ID or Face ID, you may login with the technology after you enable it on Mobile Banking. At this time, it may only be used for one user at a time.
What is this two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an additional layer of security that uses a verification code that only a specific user has access to.
How will I receive the two-factor verification code?
The code will be delivered via the email address you provide.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Our Online Banking has a feature allowing you to click on “Forgot Password” on the login screen of Online Banking. After you click on “Forgot Password,” you’ll be asked for your Online Banking username. Enter your username and click Submit. Then enter the e-mail address that is associated with your IFCU account. You’ll get a temporary password at that e-mail address that you can use to re-establish access to Online Banking.
How do I log off of the Mobile App?
Simply close the app after use.
Will the Mobile App stay open on my mobile device if I don't close it?
Yes, but as a security measure you must re-confirm your sign-in by fingerprint authentication, FaceID, or a 4-digit passcode after a period of inactivity or any time you switch to other apps or functions on your device.
Online Banking will automatically sign you out after a period of inactivity.
How does the Mobile App secure my data?
Whether the Mobile App is closed or not, your data is encrypted on the device and cannot be intercepted while using any network.
As is common practice in Fintech today, all communication between the Mobile App and your device is encrypted locally and sent over TLS 1.2+. This means that all user-entered data—including personal identifiable information—is encrypted before it ever leaves the user’s device.
A user’s device stores a lot of sensitive information. To lessen the likelihood of that information being compromised in the event of a lost or stolen device, the Mobile App encrypts device-held data at rest—that is, the data is rendered unreadable even when it’s not moving across a network. Additionally, all personal identifiable information that is stored on the app's servers is encrypted and adheres to industry standards regarding limitations on who has access to that information.
Will my transaction history transfer to the new Online and Mobile Banking platform?
No. The new Online and Mobile Banking platform will not transfer transaction history prior to Friday, February 26, 2021.
Note: We recommend that you download or print your last 6 months of statements.
How can I make it easier to distinguish between my different accounts?
You can add Account Nicknames to help differentiate between your accounts. Log into Online Banking and click on the three vertical dots to the right of your account names to edit them. If you have multiple accounts set up, you’ll need to log in to each account separately to nickname the accounts.
Will I be able to access Online or Mobile Banking during conversion?
No. Online and Mobile Banking will be unavailable from approximately 7:00 pm on Friday, February 26 until the new online banking platform goes live on Monday, March 1.
A note about the new Online and Mobile Banking platform: The new Online and Mobile Banking platform will be accessible on Monday, March 1. The new IFCU Mobile Banking app will be available for download and installation from App Store and Google Play on Monday, March 1. All users will need to enroll as a first-time user and follow the prompts to set up new credentials the first time they log in to either Online Banking or the new Mobile Banking app.
Will I be able to make a Mobile Deposit?
Yes. Mobile Deposit will be available on Monday, March 1, when the new Mobile Banking platform goes live.
Will I be able to access Online Bill Pay?
Online Bill Pay will be available in Online and Mobile Banking on Monday, March 1.
What should I do if I have questions?
If you have questions, please call 888-564-4328.