IFCU's Online Banking
Experience IFCU's state-of-the-art Online Banking platform. With multiple ways to pay and an enhanced feature to connect all your financial accounts, we’re making it easier than ever for you to control your money.
Benefits of your New Online Banking
- Connected Accounts. With IFCU's new Online Banking platform, you can view and manage all of your IFCU accounts in one place!
- Single Sign-on. No multiple passwords. With IFCU's new Online and Mobile Banking platform, you'll use one username and password to login - even to Online Bill Pay!
- Remote Deposit Capture. You are now able to use your mobile phone to deposit checks into your account!
- Account Alerts. Mobile Text Alerts: You are always in control of your account. Do you want to know when your checking account drops below a certain amount? Or do you need a reminder to make a loan payment? No problem. You can set up your balance alerts and loan payment reminders.
- Integrated Online Bill Pay. Online Bill Pay is now accessed within Online and Mobile Banking.
- Online Account Changes. You now have the ability to change your email, mailing address and set up auto transfers online!
- View and Pay your Mortgage Loan. You now have the ability to view and make payments to your mortgage loan inside the new Online and Mobile Banking platform.
- Personalized Account Names. Personalize your digital banking experience by adding account nicknames to help differentiate between your accounts, making it easier to manage your money.
- Biometric Login. Using your mobile device, you’ll be able to log in to Mobile Banking using biometric login credentials such as your fingerprint or facial recognition. Safe and secure.
- Income vs. Expenses. Easily view Income vs. Expenses inside Online Banking, making it easier than ever to manage your money.
Gone are the days of multiple logins! Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Online Bill Pay will be accessed by one username and password.
New Online Banking members will be required to go through the full enrollment process online, before being able to access the IFCU Mobile App.
Online Bill Pay will now be accessed through your Online Banking with more user friendly features. There's no monthly fee, no minimum number of bills to pay and you can pay one or all of your bills. It's your choice. It's so quick and easy, once you try it, you'll never go back. Now with our IFCU Mobile App you can even pay bills from your mobile device! It's never been easier to pay bills.
If you've never enrolled in Online Banking, view the following video for a short tutorial on how to enroll yourself.
You may also download a step-by-step guide for the enrollment process;
View the following video for a short tutorial on the functions offered within Online Banking.
You can now view / print transaction history in the old Perfect Teller System. Please note, that Perfect Teller will be read only, and balances and transactions will be reflected as of 2/26. Transfers also will not be available inside of Perfect Teller. Please login using your old Perfect Teller username and password. Below is the link to Perfect Teller:
How do I access the new Online Banking or Mobile App?
Login for Online Banking is on the top of our website. The new IFCU Mobile app is available for download from App Store and Google Play. Follow the prompts to install the app.
How do I log in to Online or Mobile Banking?
You will first have to enroll in Online Banking. Follow the steps through the enrollment process. After this is compete, you will just enter your username and password to log in.
Note: You will need to enroll in Online Banking before you can log into IFCU's Mobile Banking app.
Can I log into Mobile Banking using TouchID or FaceID?
Yes! If your Apple or Android device is compatible with Touch ID or Face ID, you may login with the technology after you enable it on Mobile Banking. At this time, it may only be used for one user at a time.
What is this two-factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an additional layer of security that uses a verification code that only a specific user has access to.
How will I receive the two-factor verification code?
The code will be delivered via the email address you provide.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Our Online Banking has a feature allowing you to click on “Forgot Password” on the login screen of Online Banking. After you click on “Forgot Password,” you’ll be asked for your Online Banking username. Enter your username and click Submit. Then enter the e-mail address that is associated with your IFCU account. You’ll get a temporary password at that e-mail address that you can use to re-establish access to Online Banking.
How do I log off of the Mobile App?
Simply close the app after use.
Will the Mobile App stay open on my mobile device if I don't close it?
Yes, but as a security measure you must re-confirm your sign-in by fingerprint authentication, FaceID, or a 4-digit passcode after a period of inactivity or any time you switch to other apps or functions on your device.
Online Banking will automatically sign you out after a period of inactivity.
How does the Mobile App secure my data?
Whether the Mobile App is closed or not, your data is encrypted on the device and cannot be intercepted while using any network.
As is common practice in Fintech today, all communication between the Mobile App and your device is encrypted locally and sent over TLS 1.2+. This means that all user-entered data—including personal identifiable information—is encrypted before it ever leaves the user’s device.
A user’s device stores a lot of sensitive information. To lessen the likelihood of that information being compromised in the event of a lost or stolen device, the Mobile App encrypts device-held data at rest—that is, the data is rendered unreadable even when it’s not moving across a network. Additionally, all personal identifiable information that is stored on the app's servers is encrypted and adheres to industry standards regarding limitations on who has access to that information.
Will my transaction history transfer to the new Online and Mobile Banking platform?
No. The new Online and Mobile Banking platform will not transfer transaction history prior to Friday, February 26, 2021.
How can I make it easier to distinguish between my different accounts?
You can add Account Nicknames to help differentiate between your accounts. Log into Online Banking and click on the three vertical dots to the right of your account names to edit them. If you have multiple accounts set up, you’ll need to log in to each account separately to nickname the accounts.
Will I be able to make a Mobile Deposit?
Yes. Mobile Deposit will be available on Monday, March 1, when the new Mobile Banking platform goes live.
How will I be able to access Online Bill Pay?
Online Bill Pay is now accessible within Online and Mobile Banking.
What should I do if I have questions?
If you have questions, please call 888-564-4328.